Salted Caramel Blondies make the perfect snack or dessert. The perfect sweet and salty combination, these salted caramel blondies will quickly become a favorite!
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce divided
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in egg, vanilla, salt, and all-purpose flour. Mix just until well-combined. Spread into baking pan.
- Drop salted caramel onto blondie batter by the tablespoon. Swirl into blondie batter with a skewer, long toothpick or butter knife.
source:”https://addapinch.com/salted-caramel-blondies-recipe/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click here to view complete recipes