This copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is even better than the original. They are super easy to throw together and taste totally delicious. Perfect for people who are trying to avoid fast food but still get a craving for a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell!
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- Cooking Oil
- 3/4 ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 package of Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Taco Bell Beans
- 1/2 bottle or so of Taco Bell Hot Sauce
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 cup taco cheese
- Place cooking oil in a skillet and heat.
- Fry tortillas until they are very crisp (to the point where they are just about to be burnt…but don’t actually burn), then drain excess grease. Set aside.
- Cook ground turkey or ground beef and add taco seasoning, and 3 tablespoons of Taco Bell hot sauce. Break meat up into tiny pieces.
source:”http://www.clarkscondensed.com/recipe/copycat-taco-bell-mexican-pizza” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click here to view complete recipe