Tart cranberries, spicy jalapeños and sweet sugar come together to create a delicious holiday appetizer that will have your guests begging for the recipe!
- 12 oz fresh, uncooked cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1-2 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- 3/4 to 1 Cup sugar (according to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juce
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 16 oz. cream cheese (whipped)
.3.bp.blogspot.com/-jphd4fOiCtk/XAUxR7yAgoI/AAAAAAAABfE/gzHNFz7wTVM_CGxIRWyKcQPiexLFz3PkACLcBGAs/s1600/Cranberry%2BJalapeno%2BCream%2BCheese%2BDip.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Use hand food chopper to chop cranberries. (This process is a bit time consuming, but it is best to not use a food processor to chop these as the cranberries liquify too much.)
- Chop green onion, jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add chopped cranberries, green onion, cilantro and jalapeños.
- Get full recipe >> source:http://www.sparrowsandlily.com/cranberry-jalapeno-dip-holidays.Click Here