- 1 (13 oz.) pkg, caramels
- 1 c. semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- coarse or flake sea salt
.1.bp.blogspot.com/-LkE2fAKtdss/W-lmfxdtZcI/AAAAAAAAA2I/aUAchnDO2fAovqJGLqNj1Up1UA62jrtMACLcBGAs/s1600/Salted%2BCaramel%2BFudge%2BCups.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- With non-stick cooking spray, generously spray a mini-muffin tin. Or place mini-muffin liners in each cup. (Liners are recommended if these candies will be at room temperature on dessert trays or for holiday gifts or treats, as they will help the caramels hold their shape.) You’ll be preparing approximately 18-20 cups. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a bowl. In a small sauce pan, bring the heavy cream to a low simmer.
- Remove from heat right away and pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips. Stir continually until all the chocolate and cream has combine and the chocolate is completely melted. Add a heaping teaspoon to each of the muffin cups, filling each cup about half way. Put the pan in the refrigerator to cool.
- Get full recipe >> source:http://delightfulemade.com/2014/11/23/salted-caramel-fudge-cups-2/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click Here