A great snack or side, these roasted sweet potato rounds are a nice change-up from the bagged frozen sweet potato fries or a plain baked sweet potato.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
.1.bp.blogspot.com/-75ZRH5ZYkkc/W-sdyD1TWJI/AAAAAAAAA2o/heiZFtLHcWgkpkRZAfyUaS1bLcGfxAfuACLcBGAs/s1600/Roasted%2BSweet%2BPotato%2BRounds.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add all the ingredients.
- Shake until combined, and the rounds are evenly coated.
- Read more instructions >> .momtomomnutrition.com/food-and-recipes/roasted-sweet-potato-rounds/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click Here