These peanut butter balls are a huge hit! They’re no bake, easy to make, and require only 5 ingredients!
- 3 c. crisped rice cereal measure out 3 c. then crush
- 2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 c. butter softened
- 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pound melting chocolate OR almond bark
.1.bp.blogspot.com/-RWN02H8F-FY/W_9ub1wWemI/AAAAAAAABYQ/lmNcaQ2ctpgNrZwmQWxT-l9Xa2FKXKDzwCLcBGAs/s1600/PEANUT%2BBUTTER%2BBALLS%2BRECIPE.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Mix together: 2 c. smooth peanut butter and 3/4 c. butter
- Add: 3 3/4 c. powdered sugar 3 c. crushed crisped rice cereal
- Chill mixture for 1-2 hours. Use cookie scoop to make uniform balls. Roll into balls. Melt 1 lb. of chocolate. Dip balls into chocolate. Remove with a toothpick. Place on foil or wax paper until cool.
- Read full recipe >> .www.twotwentyone.net/traditional-christmas-treat-peanut.Click Here