Tender chicken breast in a creamy Dijon rosemary sauce = an easy to make fall comfort food dinner you’ll be proud of.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
.3.bp.blogspot.com/–0XDNijGUpA/W_t-MzBHazI/AAAAAAAABSw/y3vF4beL9EMuAjFufNVBjTESFO35k0RQwCLcBGAs/s1600/Creamy%2BDijon%2BRosemary%2BChicken.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Heat the olive oil and butter on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise so you’re left with four thinner cutlets. Dredge each piece in flour.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minuter per side and then remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Get more instructions >> .www.saltandlavender.com/creamy-dijon-rosemary-chicken.Click Here