Incredibly fresh tasting and oh so pretty, chocolate mint leaves make a natural, healthy and delicious dessert.
- 1 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 20 large fresh mint leaves
.3.bp.blogspot.com/-WnbF7p5sVqs/W_YpBDPkhdI/AAAAAAAAA7E/BW2I2mLR8JIZTdGPeLD8N1d-G2e_XhAfgCLcBGAs/s1600/Chocolate%2BMint%2BLeaves.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave, in 30-second intervals, stirring after each microwave session.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the mint leaves with the melted chocolate on both sides.
- Read full recipe >> .healthyrecipesblogs.com/2012/04/09/chocolate-covered-mint-leaves/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>click here