HEALTHY Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups is simple recipe with only a few ingredients. This is perfect crowd pleaser appetizers for summer picnics and parties.
- 1 avocado-mashed
- 4-5 hard-boiled eggs chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
- 1 green onion-thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon red onion-diced (or more to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley-chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 3-4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except tortillas) and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Repeat with remaining salad. I had enough filling for 3 10 inch diameter tortillas.
source:”http://omgchocolatedesserts.com/avocado-egg-salad-roll-ups.Click here to view full recipe