- 3 pound Rump Roast Beef
- 1 small package (10-12 oz) baby carrots
- 1 large , 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 pound red-skin potatoes , halved
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning*
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup beef stock
- Salt & Pepper , to taste
.4.bp.blogspot.com/-RBGWCOfTAOc/W8d8UBO87kI/AAAAAAAAGE4/4oHbCGw5QKsvKIpizAYrfGhYUNJ25YCMQCLcBGAs/s1600/SLOW-COOKER%2BROAST%2BBEEF.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Heat slow-cooker to LOW (8 hours) or HIGH (4-6). Remember all slow-cookers cook at different speeds. Spray with cooking spray.
- Season beef on both sides with Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Add veggies to slow-cooker and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Read more instructions >> .www.dashofevans.com/slow-cooker-roast-beef/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click Here