- 6 tablespoons basalmic vinegar
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian dressing (fat free is great)
- 1.25 pounds chicken tenders (or breasts)
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: fresh parsley, salt and pepper
.1.bp.blogspot.com/-NbPVVOcZCW8/W8l9JnehamI/AAAAAAAAGF4/Q6N_79xe9tI7NVr7lQaeI64g7996tJ44wCLcBGAs/s1600/ONE%2BPAN%2BBALSAMIC%2BCHICKEN%2BAND%2BVEGGIES.jpg” style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”>
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large tray with nonstick spray (line with parchment paper if you tray isn’t already nonstick or the balsamic + Italian mixture will stick to it) and set aside.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and zesty Italian dressing.
- Trim the tenderloins of fat and undesired parts. Alternatively cut the breasts into small 1/4th-1/2th inch thick pieces (resemble the size of the tenders in the picture/video)
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture in a large bag and add the chicken tenders. Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Read more instructions >> .www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-balsamic-chicken-veggies/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Click Here